SME eCommerce Guide
This Guide is based on information gathered as part of a Current Situation Assessment of food SMEs using e-commerce in trading in Asia.
While e-commerce trading in food products is in its formative stages, the adoption of on-line shopping in Asia is escalating rapidly. The development of e-commerce free trade zones in China; uptake of mobile devices; improved financial regulation of on-line transactions; and intense investment in distribution networks are constantly improving the capacity of e-commerce to meet consumer needs.
How can small and medium enterprise/business (SME/SMB) take advantage of the e-commerce opportunity to extend their markets in Asia and participate in the emerging e-commerce opportunity ?
This Guide provides some information which will enable Australian SMEs to consider the opportunity and locate a place to get started in e-commerce export trade. The links, information and questions to consider are based on expert advice from government and industry, as well as the lived experience of participating companies in the FIAL SME Food Exporter e-Commerce interviews conducted in 2014.
Select your desired topic :
- Topic No. 1. Tips from successful SMEs using eCommerce.
- Topic No. 2. Which products are suited to eCommerce ?
- Topic No. 3. Is eCommerce part of the overall business strategy ?
- Topic No. 4. What are my options for eCommerce sales ?
- Topic No. 5. Host your own eCommerce.
- Topic No. 6. Cost and timelines to establish eCommerce platform
- Topic No. 7. What to consider in establishing your own eCommerce platform ?
- Topic No. 8. Finding an eCommerce technology supplier
- Topic No. 9. Shipping your Products
- Topic No. 10. eCommerce collaboration